Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Atheist Rips Rod

Adam the Atheist wrote:

Rod,

I won't even address you as "dear Rod" because I don't think there is anything dear about you. You blog is about the stupidest thing I have ever read, and I should know because I read all ov them.

You project the idea that there is a god or a higher power, and everybody knows that that is just a bunch of bunk. I don't know how anybody can believe in something that doesn't actually exist. God, as you know him is just a figment of your imagination. God is nowhere. Religious people are just a bunch of brainwashed idiots.

As far as your quick recovery from double knee replacement, you are either exaggerating or you didn't have the surgery at all. I know one thing for sure is that God didn't help you, and all those people praying for you are deceived and are just wasting their breath.

Hope you publish this so people will find out how stupid you are. And I hope you have a terrible day. I hope others will write in and put you in your place as well.

Adam the Atheist

Dear Adam,

Thanks for writing and making my case for me. Perhaps the only thing stupider than my blog is you. I can't believe that anyone who claims to be as smart as you actually read all these "stupid blogs." Besides, you can't even spell "of" correctly.

You said that God is "nowhere." You didn't even get that right because the correct way to say it is that God is "now here." Yes sir, He is everywhere present and I think you know it or you wouldn't make such a big deal of it. The biggest worry for an atheist is that God might actually exist, and if that is true you might not have any excuse for your sinful behavior. Well, my stupid friend, it is actually true. With my surgery God did answer my prayers and those of my friends.

I would suggest to you that if God is dead, or does not actually exist, then who is this living in my soul?

So, Adam, named after the first man, my suggestion to you is to prove that God does not exist. And once you have failed to prove that, repent and cozy up to Jesus, because I think that somewhere down the road you are really going to need Him. He has a way of filling up that hollow spot in your soul. He helps you to be smarter, too.

Sound Crazy to you? Not as crazy as you think.

Rod


No comments:

Post a Comment