Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Thanks For Reading

Dear Readers,

Here's a big thanks for your commitment to reading my blog, "Rod's Crazy Advice."  As you can tell it was my ironic or as some would say, my sarcastic side coming out. I got that out of my system for a while and I must admit that I feel much better. I no longer feel the need to be sarcastic and to misguide people through life so I therefore will abandon my writing of this blog for a while. It may not go away entirely for I never know when the IRS will try to intimidate me into paying someone else's taxes. Or I don't know when there will be another outbreak in Barking Dog Subdivision. Or I don't know when Home Depot will block off the aisle I need to shop in. I may remain sarcastic about those such things. When I do, you may run into another post on my blog. God have mercy on you. 

But, until then, thanks. But keep paying for me because I need to shop Home Depot frequently. In that case you may need to pray for yourself lest I blog again.

May the Lord have mercy on us all!

Rod,

No longer committed to crazy advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment