Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sally Is Confused

Sally wrote:

Dear Rod,
This is an election year and I usually take voting very seriously. I know for sure I don't want Mr. O back in the White House, but I am having a very hard time making up my mind on the Republican candidate. It seems to me like I don't really like any of them very much. One day I think I will vote for Mr. Mitts. Then the next day I think I'll vote for Mr. Sanitation. I didn't used to like Mr. Ginko, but now he seems the best of the lot. I do know I won't vote for Mr. Pull. The problem is that I think a candidate will be good.... then he does something stupid. Perhaps you could give me some really stupid advice and I'll go with that.

Dear Sally,

First of all, I don't give stupid advice, and I certainly don't give really stupid advice. I specialize in crazy advice, which often works.

The question you need to ask yourself is whether you want to be a net tax payer, or do you want to be a net tax receiver. What I mean is, a net tax payer is someone who pays his way by actually having a job and bettering himself as time goes on. A net tax receiver is someone who is satisfied with entitlements, welfare, medicade, and all else the government can pay you.

If you want to be prosperous and be a net tax payer you need to vote for anyone of those Republican candidates you don't like. If you want to live on welfare, vote for Mr. O.

But remember this, under the direction of Mr. O even the welfare money will run out.

Hope I've helped,
Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment