Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mr. Mitts Blunders

Dear Mr. Mitts,

I know you are not asking for some crazy advice right now but I thought I would give you some anyway. As I see it you are self destructing. you made a really big bonehead blunder. I think that somehow it was a mistake to go to Michigan and tell all those good people who happen to be unemployed that your wife drives two Cadillacs. I mean, don't you get it? Most people can't afford to drive one Cadillac. Heck, in Michigan they are probably taking the bus.

Have you ever taken a moment to reflect on how the real world lives? Has your wealth blinded you to the life style of "Joe the Plumber?"

Perhaps your new slogan should be "Caviar in every fridge and a new Cadillac in every garage!"

Committed to Crazy Advice,
Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment